When an airbag is defective and instead of helping, it brings harm to you or a loved one, you should seek legal counsel. A Philadelphia defective product lawyer
will take the time to examine the details of your case and determine if you have a legitimate claim worth pursuing.Here are 5 airbag safety tips that can help prevent injuries and death:
- keep at least 10 inches between you and the hub of the steering wheel where the airbag is located;
- have children or small-statured adults sit in the backseat;
- position the airbag so if it deploys, it will hit your chest and not your head;
- never place a child safety seat in the front of your vehicle; and
- wear a seat belt (don’t just rely on an airbag to save you in the event of a crash).
You may have done all you can to keep yourself or a loved one safe, but if a defective airbag deploys and it causes injury, then compensation may be available.
When a defective airbag injury
is serious or leads to death, you may be entitled to pursue a claim against the manufacturer or anyone else involved in the making or selling of it. Contact a Philadelphia defective product lawyer to discuss your case. Help after Being Injured by a Defective Product
If you have suffered a defective airbag injury, you shouldn’t have to pay for expensive medical bills that were caused by another person’s negligence. Contact a Philadelphia defective product lawyer
today. We will provide a free, no obligation consultation on your case – 1-877-944-8396.
To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."