Amusement park ride accidents can result in serious, devastating injuries.
Negligence on the part of the amusement park can often be shown in many ways. For example, we often prove any of the following:
1) failure to train employees;
(2) failure to properly design and build the equipment;
(3) failure to maintain the equipment;
(4) failure to enact proper rules and policies;
(5) failure to enforce rules and policies;
(6) failure to properly supervise employees.
My article about amusement park accidents
discusses these issues at length.
Category: Sports & Recreation Accidents
To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."