Go to navigation Go to content
Phone: (215) 864-7168
Toll-free: (877) 944-8396

White and Williams LLP

Practice Areas

I tripped and fell on a raised brick in a brick sidewalk and broke my wrist. What are my rights?



If you fell in front of a property, such as a house or an apartment building, the owner of the home or the apartment building may be responsible for your injuries.  Property owners typically have the responsibility to keep the sidewalk in front of their homes in a safe condition.

In addition to the property owners, other parties may also be responsible depending on the situation.  For example, if the raised brick was there because the local gas company, such as PGW, failed to properly put the brick back after doing some work on the sidewalk, then PGW may be held liable for your injuries.

With that said, careful investigation is needed in order to determine all the responsible parties.  Therefore, it is important that you speak to an experienced PA or NJ trip and fall accident lawyer to properly assess your case.  Feel free to contact me or my colleagues to discuss your accident.

Related PA and NJ Sidewalk Trip and Fall Accident Legal Articles:

Published: 3-5-13


Do I Have a Case?

Filling out this online form, and we will get back to you immediately to schedule your free case evaluation.Free · No Obligation

Our Offices

  • Philadelphia (*Primary)
  • 1650 Market Street, Suite 1800
    Philadelphia, PA 19103
  • Phone: (215) 864-7168
  • Toll Free: (877) 944-8396
  • Directions
  • Cherry Hill
  • 457 Haddonfield Road
    Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
  • Phone: (856) 317-3600
  • Toll Free: (877) 944-8396
  • Directions